essential oil rosemary
Diffuse rosemary oil when you're in need of a clear mind and a boost of warming energy. When diffused, rosemary will also promote vitality for the whole family. This multi-purpose oil is a very helpful addition to a diffuser blend when the children become congested.
Scientifically proven activities: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial.
- Use a drop or two of rosemary oil in a vaporizer or burner to fill the room with this captivating fragrance.
- Add one or two drops of rosemary oil to your favourite cream. Do not exceed 2.5g per 100g cream.
How to use: Use diluted with a carrier oil of your choice, cream, oil burner, bath oil
Ingredients: rosmarinus offincinalis flower oil, linalool.
Warning: This product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. The proven activities are supplied for you to explore this essential oil further, should you want to consider registered medicinal supplements. Keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 25⁰c. Store in original packaging in a dark place.
- Rosemary oil is not an irritant, but some individuals may be sensitized by the oil.
- Always test your sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil. Do not exceed suggested concentrations to avoid skin reactions.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- Use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended.
- Not intended for use on babies and small children.
- Do not exceed application instructions.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not expose this product to light or heat.
- Do not consume.