essential oil peppermint
Scientifically proven activities: relaxing, help for dry cough, increases cognitive performance, reduce headaches, anti- viral (certain viruses), coolant.
- Massage temples with a tiny drop of peppermint oil to relief symptoms associated with tiredness.
- Dilute a drop in your favourite natural massage oil for a refreshing, relaxing massage. Do not exceed 2 applications per day.
Ingredients: mentha piperita oil. Natural fragrance allergens: limonene, linalool.
How to use: Steam inhalation
WARNING: This product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. The proven activities are supplied for you to explore this essential oil further, should you want to consider registered medicinal supplements. Keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 25⁰c. Store in original packaging in a dark place.
- Peppermint oil is not an irritant, but some individuals may be sensitized by the oil.
- Always test your sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil. Do not exceed suggested concentrations to avoid skin reactions.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- Use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended (insufficient safety scientific data available).
- Not intended for use on babies and small children.
- Do not exceed application instructions.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not use for wet cough, nasal decongestion, mouthwash, or as digestive aid.
- Do not expose this product to light or heat.
- Do not consume.