essential oil patchouli (blend)
Scientifically proven activities: calming, insecticide.
- Use a drop or two of patchouli essential oil blend in a vaporizer or burner to fill the room with this fragrance.
- Add a few drops of patchouli essential oil blend to your favourite carrier massage oil. Do not exceed 1 g per 100 g of oil. Use infrequently.
Ingredients: simmondsia chinensis seed oil, pogostemon cablin oil.
How to use: Burners and vaporizers, bath oil, massage oil, lotions, creams and can be applied neat with a cotton bud on insect bites.
WARNING: This product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. The proven activities are supplied for you to explore this essential oil further should you want to consider registered medicinal supplements.Keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 25⁰c. Store in original packaging in a dark place.
- Patchouli oil is not an irritant, but some individuals may be sensitized by the oil.
- Patchouli oil may cause delayed allergic contact dermatitis in some. This may lead to hyperpigmentation.
- No regular-use or chronic safety data is available on patchouli oil. Therefore, infrequent use and low concentrations are recommended.
- Always test your sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil. Do not exceed suggested concentrations to avoid skin reactions.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- Patchouli oil is not expected to be phototoxic, but hypersensitive individuals may be affected upon uv exposure.
- Use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended (insufficient safety scientific data available).
- Not intended for use on babies and small children.
- Do not exceed application instructions.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not expose this product to light or heat.
- Do not consume.