essential oil lemongrass
Scientifically proven activities: antimicrobial (skin bacteria), antifungal (candida spp), antioxidant and free radical scavenger, anti-diarrhoeal, anti-mutagenic.
- Use a drop or two of lemongrass oil in a vaporizer or burner to fill the room with this captivating fragrance.
- Add one or two drops of lemongrass oil to your favourite cream. Do not exceed 1g per 100g cream.
Ingredients: cymbopogon schoenanthus oil. Oil constituents differ in harvesting areas and time. Possible natural fragrance allergens: citral, geraniol, linalool, eugenol.
How to use: Cream, oil burner, steam inhalation
WARNING: This product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. The proven activities are supplied for you to explore this essential oil further, should you want to consider registered medicinal supplements.Keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 25⁰c. Store in original packaging in a dark place.
- Lemongrass oil may sensitize and irritate skin of sensitive individuals.
- Always test your sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil. Do not exceed suggested concentrations to avoid skin reactions.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- May cause skin pigmentation in individuals with dermatitis or eczema.
- Lemongrass oil is not likely to cause photo-allergy but sensitive individuals may be affected.
- It is not safe to use large amounts of lemongrass oil.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers as well as individuals on medication may be sensitive to essential oils. Consult a health professional prior to use.
- Not intended for use on babies and small children.
- Do not exceed application instructions.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not expose this product to light or heat.
- Do not consume.